Welcome
Meta
←Back

Taste So Sweet

Originally posted on Archive of Our Own

Rating: Explicit
Additional warnings: None Apply
Additional category: M x M
Fandom: Uuultra C
Relationship: Kozuka Akira x Kagome Shoutarou
Minor Ships:
Characters: Kozuka Akira, Kagome Shoutarou
Additional Tags: Fluff, Trans Male Character, Pussy Worship, Mild Sexual Content, Trans Kagome Shoutarou, Jealousy, Crack
Publication Date: 18/02/2023
Word Count: 980
Chapters: 1/1
Summary: 'Literally no one else we know wants him but you.'

But that's not exactly true

An unofficial sequel to DroppedAllTheseOreos's Since You're So Fucking Complicated (until they accept it as an official sequel)
Click Here To Confirm You're Over 18

"Literally no one else we know wants him but you."

No one else.

No one.

BUT THAT WASN’T TRUE WAS IT?!

In the heat of the moment, he’d forgotten that there truly was someone out there who would care to beat him to it. Someone far more horrible, far more devious, than Honey.

This was a world that had never experienced kaiju. Shou-chan had never been a kaiju. He’d never been bullied for being a kaiju. Which meant… which meant…

Shou-chan’s pussy…

There was every chance Kobayashi had gotten to it before him. The Shoutarou and Akira of this world had never met. There’d been years. Happy years. Years where Shou-chan could have been having so much sex with anyone he wanted. Years he could have been getting pounded by his first love.

Akira bit his thumb nail. He hadn’t even asked if Shou-chan was technically dating Kobayashi when they first arrived in this new world. Obviously, they weren’t together when he met Akira again. Shou-chan loved him so much and he wasn’t interested in Kobayashi.

But what about the Shou-chan that had lived here? Maybe he’d loved Kobayashi. It didn’t matter if Kobayashi’s heart was broken but…

Akira whined as his head fell onto his manuscript. Screw Kobayashi! It was his! He wanted it!

“Akira!”

“Shou-chan,” Akira cried as he shot back up. “Horny!”

All the concern disappeared from Shou-chan’s face as it fell into a frown.
“You have work to do.”
“I’ll finish it tomorrow. There’s not much left.”

Shou-chan chewed his lip, avoiding meeting Akira’s eyes as he looked around the apartment.
“We’d need to go to a hotel,” he sighed.
“I heard the landlady go out earlier.”
“Akira.”
“We can be quiet.”

Shou-chan glanced around again, as if it were going to help him find an excuse. When none seemed to come, he took Akira’s hand, not waiting for him to get up before half-dragging him to the bedroom.

If Shou-chan’s dad and the landlady hadn’t insisted on a welcome home party, they’d have maybe done it on Akira’s first night back. As it ended up, they hadn’t done it at all.

Shou-chan’s pussy. Shou-chan’s pussy…

Shou-chan laid out the futon, with Akira still standing in the doorway. He stood before him, peeling off the over-sized grey jumper he loved so much, the tiny swell of his chest jiggling as it let go of the comforting fabric.

His Shou-chan, his handsome Shou-chan…

How did he get to look so perfect no matter how he changed? Pre-op, post-op, kaiju, non-kaiju; every Shou-chan was a vision of perfection beyond his wildest dreams. He’d never imagined having a boyfriend at all, only to end up with the most handsome one in existence.

What had he been thinking not doing this sooner?

“You have to be quiet in case they come back.”

Right, right. Going to a hotel risked being asked where they were going; doing it here meant being overheard.

Maybe he would start saving…

“Akira.”

Shou-chan snapped him out of that train of thought. He’d laid down facing him, bracing himself on his elbows, legs squeezed tightly together.

Akira didn’t need any further encouragement. He knelt down at the foot of the futon, crawling his way up Shou-chan’s leg, peppering it with kisses and play bites. Tiny little marks from his fangs, one slightly off from his snaggletooth.

Kobayashi couldn’t have left such distinct marks.

He felt his cock suffering as that horrible thought forced its way to the front of his mind.

Don’t think of him. Don’t think of him.

He pressed kisses along Shou-chan’s leg as he lifted it up, hooking it over his shoulder as he lay down between them. Shou-chan couldn’t hide himself like this. Even if he forced his legs together, he’d only be forcing Akira closer to his goal.

Shou-chan’s pussy. Shou-chan’s pussy…

It was just how he remembered it. The only thing missing was the sweet scent of oranges. That couldn’t be helped; it was a kaiju trait after all. He wouldn’t taste of oranges anymore, but an entirely new flavour. One that was distinctly Shou-chan that only he got to experience.

Unless Kobayashi had got to it first.

What if he had? Would it even taste of pure Shou-chan anymore, or would the taste of Kobayashi still linger? Eternally changed by the taste of Kobayashi. What if that was all he could taste? He’d never know!

But Shou-chan’s pussy… he loved Shou-chan’s cock just as much, but he’d been looking forward to this! He’d wanted to suck Shou-chan’s little cock, suck and kiss his folds, lick the wetness from his entrance. Take in all the textures, flavours, do everything he could to bring Shou-chan pleasure.

He buried his nose in Shou-chan’s pubes but couldn’t quite bring his mouth to make contact.

If he wasn’t Shou-chan’s first…

“Shou-chan!” He shouted, lifting his head. “Did you… did you… with Kobayashi…”
“Wh-what?”
“Did Kobayashi get to do things with Shou-chan’s pussy in this world?”
“Why would he?” Shou-chan looked at him, eyes wide and mouth slightly open. His cock was still hard as Akira lowered his face back onto it. His lips grazed against it, feeling it twitch at the sudden touch and a gently noise slip for Shou-chan’s lips.
“Nothing bad happened between you here. I thought… maybe you two…”

Shou-chan collapsed back onto the futon and groaned.
“Akira. I never did it with Kobayashi.”
“But-”
“He just chased me out of school over something else. Things didn’t change that much.”

Ah. Well, it made sense. Shou-chan not being a kaiju wasn’t about to fix that bastard’s shitty personality.

Which meant in this world and the last, he’d be the only one who got to do this with his Shou-chan.

“Why are you smiling?” Shou-chan had pushed himself back up, narrowing his eyes at him.
“Shou-chan, I love you.”

“Hurry up. Please.”

Widget is loading comments...